DRIVE WITH US
Natural Choice Foods Logistics | Marne, Michigan
Consider a Driving Career with Natural Choice Foods
Are you tired of the focus of the turn to earn mentality? Do you want a Driving Career?
Yes, we said DRIVING CAREER. It’s much more than just a job with us. At Natural Choice Foods, you don’t have to “turn to earn” as WE DELIVER OUR PRODUCTS TO OUR CUSTOMERS. Because wheels turning is not our focus, NCF pays an above industry-standard fixed salary to our drivers.
Natural Choice Foods, a family-owned company that is a leader in overstock & closeout food items. As we grow, we continue to add professional class A CDL drivers.
Current Openings Available for Regional Drivers
- Salary starting at $65,000 annually
- Home weekends – Monday thru Friday schedule
- Per diem for dining
- Routes are in the Central, and Midwest, Carolina’s regions and the East Coast
- Drive an average of 2300 a week
- Salary – starting at $50,000 annually
- No overnights
- No weekends
Why Drive for Us?
- Sign-On Bonus of $4,000
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Low Mile, Late Model Equipment
- Generous Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k + Match, Paid Time Off And Holidays, Employee Discount, And Life Insurance
- Bring Your Pet on the Road With You
Interested? Tell Us About You!
The Best Equipment
- Low mileage tractors
- Current trailers
- Well maintained
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Drive 2300 avg. miles weekly
- Central & Midwest Routes
- Never Settle: Embrace change, be a life long learner, think innovatively & strive to be world class
- Care Deeply: Care for our people, our customers, our environment & our community
- Do the Right Thing: Have the courage to do the right thing, be honest, ethical, & demonstrate integrity
Exceptional Health Benefits & More
Available on Day 1 of Employment
We believe in taking care of our team and your family. In addition to providing competitive pay, NCF offers generous employee benefits that help to support your health and financial well-being.
*available after 6-months of employment
Regional Truck Driver Position Summary:
Responsible to safely operate a commercial truck for safe delivery of products to customer locations. Responsible for backhauling pick-ups from vendor locations. Accountable for maintaining DOT compliant records, inspecting and reporting needed maintenance for company-owned equipment and being professional both inside and outside the truck.
- Valid class a commercial driver’s license
- Two year’s previous tractor/trailer driving experience (unless applying as a student driver)
- Knowledge of all applicable DOT regulations and motor carrier safety regulations
- Meet all standards (medical, safety, etc.) Required by the DOT and pass required
- Drug/Alcohol testing
- Acceptable background investigation results